Out of Place Artifacts
By John W. Milor
In a previous article I wrote for this magazine, I pointed out scriptures in the Bible concerning Satan’s history prior to his fall from glory, when he was known as Lucifer, and once walked on the Earth in the Garden of Eden, as stated in Ezekiel 28. The ramifications of this passage of scripture, as well as others that compliment it are staggering. Think about it; angels roamed the Earth prior to Adam and Eve. If Lucifer was walking on the Earth prior to Adam and Eve, then what if some of the members of his kingdom (which was destroyed) were actually part of an earlier order of creation that once existed on the Earth? What could this mean for the field of archeology?
Archeological evidence reveals many examples of primitive people, which is common knowledge.1 Each age of human development is neatly outlined in numerous texts, beginning with the stone age in 70,000 BC, the development of farming around 8,000 BC, the development of writing around 3,500 BC, and so forth.2 As for ancient societies that were technologically advanced, I have recently discovered that there are many archeological discoveries of this as well, though the findings aren’t as widely spread or accepted, simply because they don’t fit! Consider the following three examples below:
· Over the last few decades, miners in South Africa have been digging up mysterious metal spheres. Origin unknown, these spheres measure approximately an inch or so in diameter, and some are etched with three parallel grooves running around the equator. Two types of spheres have been found: one is composed of a solid bluish metal with flecks of white; the other is hollowed out and filled with a spongy white substance. The kicker is that the rock in which they were found is Precambrian, and dated to 2.8 billion years old! Who made them and for what purpose is unknown.3
· Scientists of Bashkir State University have found indisputable proof of an ancient highly developed civilization’s existence. The question is about a great plate found in 1999, with a picture of the region done according to an unknown technology. This is a real relief map. Today’s military has almost similar maps. The map contains civil engineering works: a system of channels with a length of about 12,000 km, weirs, and powerful dams. Not far from the channels, diamond-shaped grounds are shown, whose destination is unknown. The map also contains some inscriptions; even numerous inscriptions. At first, the scientists thought it was Old Chinese language. It turned out that the inscriptions were done in a hieroglyphic-syllabic language of unknown origin. The scientists never managed to read it…“The more I learn, the more I understand that I know nothing,” the doctor of physical and mathematical science, professor of Bashkir State University, Alexander Chuvyrov admits. “It should be noticed,” the professor said, “that the relief has not been manually made by an ancient stonecutter. It is simply impossible. It is obvious that the stone was machined.” X-ray photographs confirmed that the slab was of artificial origin and has been made with some precision tools.4
· A mortar and pestle were found in the stratigraphy at Table Mountain, dated from 33.2 to 55 million years old.5
Pictures of the above listed items as well as many others I didn’t mention can be viewed on the Internet. To see these pictures, check the referenced Web sites at the end of this article for a start. If the sites change, they can probably be found by searching for the titles, or parts of the titles in a search engine. More information can be found on my website as well, at http://www.EaglestarProphecy.com. Furthermore, Internet searches investigating a new field of study called OOPARTS (Out Of Place ARTifactS), will reveal a plethora of information.6 Extremely unusual artifacts and fossils have been discovered all over the world. In many cases, information about these artifacts is deliberately obscured. The Internet is an excellent tool for researching OOPARTS, and I also recommend reading Unlocking the Mysteries of Creation, as well as Forbidden Archeology, by Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson; these books are full of examples like those listed above.7
To avoid being quoted out of context for recommending Forbidden Archeology, I will point out that Torchlight Publishing, which is dedicated to promoting India’s Vedic culture and religious beliefs, is the publisher of Forbidden Archeology. The archeological information in the book is a good reference, but in no way will I ever espouse the conclusions the authors of Forbidden Archeology derive from those facts. Vedic teachings go into depth concerning the events of Genesis 6 in the Bible, and on a historical note, they contain a degree of accuracy (as do the writings of ancient Sumerians, Greeks, Egyptians, Assyrians, Chinese, and Babylonians), yet they support an unbiblical, polytheistic perspective of those events. God destroyed the world in the flood of Noah because people practiced the beliefs of what Vedic teachings continue to uphold today.
But putting these details aside, any source of information for researching OOPARTS can be used as a valuable tool for determining the true history of this planet; a history I believe is so rich and colorful that it would boggle the imagination. Indeed, as the famous writer Mark Twain once said, “Truth is stranger than fiction.”
According to the Bible, Lucifer’s kingdom was completely destroyed, as stated in Isaiah 14:12, but prior to that destruction, the inhabitants of Lucifer’s kingdom of the past most likely mirrored the same transitory period of time as the mortal generations of humans following Adam and Eve today, but with one major exception. Since many of the inhabitants of Lucifer’s kingdom were angels, they were immortal, and they could have dwelled in a sinless environment for perhaps thousands, millions, or even billions of years before they sinned. They were incredibly advanced; probably much more than us. Some of them were angels, (as those who are saved in this age will be one day according to Christian doctrine), while many of them sinned before they were translated into angels, as Adam and Eve did, and were instead cursed with mortality. This is much unlike the creation account with Adam and Eve, who sinned very early on, before any humans were translated into angels. Because of this difference, Lucifer’s kingdom was more diverse than our own. Parts of the Earth had extremely complex components of society where the angels dwelt, while at the same time there were primitive people. I believe this is exactly what the archeological record is telling us with OOPARTS, whether we want to admit it or not. And the longer we keep digging, the more we’re going to find.
1. William K. Purves and others, Life: The Science of Biology, Fourth Edition (Sunderlan, Massachusetts: Sinauer Associates Inc., 1995), 636–640.
2. David Getz, Frozen Man (New York, New York: Scholastic Inc., 1994), 19–20.
3. Stephen Wagner, “The 10 Most Puzzling Ancient Artifacts: The Grooved Spheres,” About.com/Paranormal Phenomena, http://paranormal.about.com/od/ancientanomalies/ig/Most-Puzzling-Ancient-Artifact/index.htm (accessed July 4, 2007).
4. Vera Solovieva, “The Map of The Creator,” PRAVDA.Ru Russian News and Analysis, http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/04/30/28149.html (accessed July 4, 2007).
5. Stephen Wagner, “The 10 Most Puzzling Ancient Artifacts: 33 Million Year Old Mortar and Pestle Mystery,” About.com/Paranormal Phenomena, http://paranormal.about.com/od/ancientanomalies/ig/Most-Puzzling-Ancient-Artifact/index.htm (accessed July 4, 2007).
6. Steve Byerly, OOPARTS, http://byerly.org/whatifo.htm (accessed July 4, 2007).
7. Dennis R. Petersen, “Do Artifacts of Very Ancient and Even pre-Flood Technology Exist?” Unlocking the Mysteries of Creation: The Explorer’s Guideto the Awesome Works of God, 204–205, 224–225.