The Difference Between Ancient Astronaut Theorists, and Christian UFOlogists
By John W. Milor
As a Christian UFOlogist, the emphasis of my research is the following: God did not create the universe and everything in it, just so He could butt in and do everything Himself. He is not a micromanager, and as such, He delegates many things to His angels. This is where the confusion starts, associating God with technology. God doesn't need technology; He is all-powerful and created the universe. However, His angels, both faithful and fallen, in the past, present, and future, clearly use technology. Some of the most powerful angels might be less reliant on technology, but they most certainly do use it.
God’s interaction in His created universe, is entirely for the purpose of love/intimacy, because God is Love, (1 John 4:8). When the ‘Word’ of God became flesh, in the person of Jesus Christ, (John 1:1-14), during His earthly ministry, Jesus temporarily set aside His divinity and power, (Philippians 2:5-11). This was part of His plan for salvation, and in theological jargon, this is referred to as “Kinosis.” If Jesus didn’t set aside his power and immortality, He couldn’t have truly been human, nor could He have died on the cross. Concerning all of His miracles, He had to accomplish them as a product of His faith, and reliance on His Father, the Holy Spirit, and the angels assigned to him. After the completion of His mission on Earth, following His ascension, His position and power were restored, (Acts 7:56; Colossians 3:1; etc.).
In summation, God does what He does by choice, as a virtue of His nature, and not due to any limitations of His power. However, this is not always clear to see in the Bible, because many scriptures appear to associate God with technology, (as I will disclose below). The reason for this is simple; just as God is intimate with humanity, He is also intimate with, and in the company of His angels. This is something that the typical Ancient Astronaut Theorist fails to grasp. Ancient Astronaut Theorists generally demote God to the status of a created being, or race of beings, merely because they see God associated with technology. That technology, however, is a requirement for God’s angels, and not God. Scripture clearly states that God is the all-powerful Creator, (Romans 1:20; Colossians 1:6-7; Hebrews 1:3; Nehemiah 9:6; Psalm 33:9; Isaiah 44:24; etc.), but nowhere in scripture is it said, that angels are all-powerful. Rather, quite the opposite is evident.
Angels would have no need of chariots, or self-propelled flaming swords, or any number of other things we see in scripture, if they had unlimited power. What’s more, even if an angel does have the innate ability to perform supernatural feats, like fly among the stars without technology, they still might use technology, because technology is a natural expression of intelligence. Technology is used to streamline processes, and conserve energy. This is a basic principle that anyone should be able to relate to. When we turn the channel on the TV, we use a remote control, not because we are incapable of getting up and manually changing the channel, but because we would rather use the expedience of a remote control. Why would angels be any different? It is merely a human assumption, to think that they would have an unlimited supply of energy, and no use for technology.
These two concepts; Kinosis, and the limitations of angels, are foundational concepts to the Christian UFOlogist perspective. For example, when Jesus left the Earth, He floated into the sky and entered a cloud, (Acts 1:9). I don’t think that was an ordinary cloud. Now Jesus entered that cloud, either due to the effects of kinosis not fully worn off yet, or He simply chose to join his angelic cohorts, who wanted to be the first to greet Him and accompany Him back to His kingdom. It had nothing to do with His reliance on an interdimensional, intergalactic vehicle, as a permanent limitation of His power. Moreover, the same could be said of God and the column of fire floating in the sky, keeping company with Israel for 40 years. God, and that column of fire, (i.e. most likely a UFO piloted by angels), probably played a part in a host of miracles, such as the parting of the Red Sea, (Exodus 13:21). The column of fire was a necessity for angels, not God.
Another aspect about my research that differentiates me from many other UFOlogists, is that I no longer attempt to ‘prove’ whether ET’s exist or not.
That question was answered for me at the age of 5, (with my great grandmother’s testimony), and solidified by the time I was 21, (following my own ET encounter). For the past 25 years, I’ve been focusing on reconciling my faith with my belief in extraterrestrial life, and highlighting the “Implications” of my findings. In the process of that reconciliation, I believe I have discovered many things about extraterrestrial life that are directly pertinent to End Times prophecy, which point directly at the implications of the ET/Technology/UFO/Bible connection.
Regarding the possible references to technology in the Bible and other extra biblical literature, consider the following list, which covers the gambit of ET/technology use, from both good, and evil sources:
Angelic Chariots of Ezekiel, Elijah, etc. / aka “Chariot of Israel”, “Chariot of the Cherubim”
· Flying vehicles are piloted by angels from the heavens, (Ezekiel 1, 10; 2 Kings 2:11-12; 1 Chronicles 28:18).
· Angelic vehicles have a rocket-like noise and association with fire, (2 Kings 6:17; etc.).
· Angelic vehicles use directional anti-gravity beams / ref ‘taken up’ i.e. abductions, (Ezekiel 8:3; 11:24), possible routine abductions of Prophet Elijah, (1 Kings 18:12; 2 Kings 2:16), possible abduction of Prophet Enoch, (Genesis 5:24), Apostle Philip ‘taken up,’ (Acts 8:39), Jesus ‘taken up,’ (Acts 1:9), future Two Witnesses in Revelation ‘taken up,’ (Revelation 11:12).
· Wheels within Wheels (the shape of a flying saucer saucer), (Ezekiel 10:10).
· Many ‘Eyes’ (viewing portals, or lights), (Ezekiel 1:18, 10:12).
· Multiple wings that are straight, (they don’t flap or move), connected on the ends, and simultaneously cover their bodies. If one considers the profile view of a saucer, the top paneling could be likened to the top wings of an object, the bottom panels beneath the saucer could be a set of lower wings, and if both sets of wings connect at the ends, then they would cover the ‘body’ or ‘midsection’ of the craft. (Ezekiel 1:9, 1:23).
· Crystal dome on the top, (Ezekiel 1:22), (as some UFOs have been described, such as the one my great grandmother saw).
· Beryllium on the bottom, (Ezekiel 1:16, 10:9). Beryllium is a rare, highly heat-resistant metal, used for rocket nozzles, space shuttle components, and heat shield material for space capsules in the past.
· A cloud of glory/possible dimensional portal above UFO, to view God’s throne, (Ezekiel 1:26-28, 10:4).
Angelic Chariots of Elisha / aka “Chariot of Israel”, “Chariot of the Cherubim”
· Selective cloaking technology, or trans-dimensional variance, (2 Kings 6:14-22), The Old Testament Prophet Elisha prayed for the eyes of his servant to see the Lord’s angelic chariots among them, and an entire fleet of angelic chariots appeared to him, floating in the sky. This is selective cloaking.
· Mental manipulation technology, (2 Kings 6:14-22), Angelic chariots placed the entire Syrian Army into a state of hyper-suggestibility, similar to a Jedi Mind trick. While they were in this state, Elisha led them into the center of a Samarian stronghold, where they were forced to surrender without conflict.
Possible Mother Ship of Israel / aka “Column of Fire,” Column of Cloud”
· Column (cylindrical object) of fire in the sky, (Exodus 13:21-22, 14:24; Numbers 14:14; Nehemiah 9:12, 9:14), shielded Israel from Egyptian army.
· Possible source of 10 plagues of Egypt, weather control; hail, lightning, fire from sky, (Exodus 9:23-24), water transformed to blood, (Exodus 7:20), etc.
· Possible Mental manipulation technology, God hardened Pharaoh’s heart, (Exodus 9:12).
· Directional anti-gravity beam, parted Red Sea (Exodus 14:16-21), this was not a normal wind – a ‘wall of water’ was on each side of the path through the Red Sea, and the Israelites were able to cross, unaffected by any wind. This wind was powerful enough to relocate an entire sea, yet not have any effect on people. This east ‘wind’ therefore had to be a force field / anti-gravity beam, to not also blow away the Israelites.
· Docked on top of Mt. Saini, a pavement of sapphire stone – perhaps a docking port, where God ate dinner with the Israelites, (Exodus 24:1-18).
· Manufactured nutritional food for Israel for 40 years, (Exodus 16:35).
This same Column UFO with Moses and Israelites, is prophesied
by Isaiah to be over Mt. Zion in the future, (Isaiah 4:5). This is
Fire from the Sky
· Sodom and Gomorrah, destroyed by fire from the sky, (Genesis 19) To this day, rocks found in this area are flammable.
· Elijah called down fire from the sky, destroyed his enemies, (2 Kings 1:10),
· Fire from sky consumed sacrifice for Elijah’s prayer, (1 Kings 18:38).
· In the future, the Antichrist will call down fire from the sky, (Revelation 13:13).
· In the future, the Two Witnesses will consume enemies with fire, (Revelation 11)
· Jesus will return with His angels in the clouds, with fire and glory, (Matthew 24:30-31; Luke 21:27-28; Isaiah 66:15-16; 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10).
Moses’ Staff (staff may have served as a conduit, channeling power from a UFO, piloted by angels, delegated by God)
· Turned into a serpent that ate other serpents, (Exodus 4:3, 7:10-12).
· Turned the Nile River into blood, (Exodus 7:19-22).
· Split the Red Sea, (Exodus 14:21).
· Caused water to flow from a rock in the desert, (Exodus 17:6; Numbers 20:11).
Moses himself became a conduit of God’s power (technology possibly involved with Moses’ body)
· Moses’ face glowed, atomic variance – emitting photonic particles, (Exodus 34:35).
· When his hands were lifted in prayer, Israel won battles, (Exodus 17:11-12).
Ark of the Covenant (communication device / weapon of mass destruction)
· Possible earthquake technology – leveled City of Jericho, (Joshua 6:1-21).
· Antigravity technology – parted Jordan River, (Joshua 3:8).
· Communicator with God/portal for God’s presence, above mercy seat, (Exodus 25:22).
· A powerful capacitor – killed by touch, required insulation to handle, (2 Samuel 6:1-7).
· Weapon of mass destruction – caused plagues/also destroyed idols in pagan temple, (1 Samuel 5).
Glory Clouds – Possible UFOs
· The clouds of heaven, (Daniel 7:13; Matthew 24:29-31; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 11:12).
· The clouds of fire/smoke/glory on Mt. Sinai, (Exodus 16:10, 19:18, 24:16, 40:34-35; Numbers 16:42), present during Moses’ meetings with God.
· The clouds of glory present with Moses meeting God in the Tent of Meeting, (Exodus 33:9, 40:34).
· The clouds of glory in the Holy of Holies of the Temple/fire from sky during King Solomon’s time, (1 Kings 8:11; 2 Chronicles 7:1; 2 Chronicles 5:14).
· The clouds with Jesus on Mount of Transfiguration, meeting Moses and Elijah, visiting from heaven, (Matthew 17:5; Mark 9:7; Luke 21:27).
· The cloud into which Jesus entered when departing the Earth, (Acts 1:9).
Biblical miracles in General (associated with ‘good guys’):
· Miracles of Jesus:
o Jesus is a king from another world, (John 8:23, 18:36).
o Cast out demons, (Matthew 8:28-34; Mark 5:1-7, 21:34; Luke 8:26-37, 11:14).
o Walked on water is levitation or adjusting molecular cohesion, (Matthew 14:22-33; Mark 6:45-56; John 6:16-24).
o Controlled the weather, (Luke 8:24; Mark 4:39; Matthew 8:23-27).
o Turned water to wine, molecular alteration, (John 2:1-11).
o Telepathy, (Matthew 9:4; John 4).
o Healings of the blind, (John 9; Mark 8:22-25; Luke 18:35), deaf and mute, (Mark 7:31-37), diseases, (Matthew 4:23, 8; Luke 17:11-19; Mark 1:40-45), and resurrected the dead, (Mark 5:21-43; Luke 8:40-56; John 11).
· Miracles of Prophets:
o Joshua’s temporal distortions, sun and moon stood still for an entire day, (Joshua 10:13).
o Elijah caused an axe head to float on water, (2 Kings 6:1-7).
o Elijah fed by wild birds, (1 Kings 17:2-7).
o Elijah ate angelic ‘food’, two servings sustained him for 40 days, (1 Kings 19).
o Elijah’s deceased bones resurrected the dead, (2 Kings 13:21).
o Elisha’s endless food provision for himself, widow, and her son, (1 Kings 17:8-16).
o Jonah’s sustainment of life for 3 days in a whale’s belly, (Jonah 1:17; Matthew 12:40).
o Samson’s supernatural strength, (Judges 16).
o Deborah’s prophetic ability to predict storms and use them as battle strategies, (Judges 4, 5).
o The Two Witnesses in future, calling down fire, plagues, controlling the weather, supernatural provision, (Revelation 11).
o Countless examples of prophecy, control of time, (throughout OT and NT).
o References to sorcery, magic, witchcraft, possible technology, or perhaps a type of ‘spiritual’ technology, forbidden by God, (Deuteronomy 18:10; 1 Samuel 28:7; Acts 8:9-25).
o Fallen angel Amazarak taught sorcery, (Enoch 8).
The Bible is full of miraculous events and details that might involve technology. I say this not to rule out the supernatural power of faith, which may play a part in tweaking the laws of physics without technology, similar to the ways a Jedi Knight connects with a supernatural ‘force,’ but also uses technology. In this respect, I consider the ‘Star Wars’ movies to be highly prophetic, providing clear insight into how the realm of the supernatural, as well as technology in a diverse universe filled with life, can all be integrated into a Biblical paradigm. People might have the innate abilities to fly, adjust their atomic structure and walk on water or walk through walls, or astral project into outer space or other dimensions, and likewise, there might also be technology to help facilitate and/or enhance those and other abilities.
The full scope of human existence, spiritual substance, cognitive awareness, and the power of the mind, as integrated into the multidimensional fabric of the time-space, is something that scientists and theologians have been struggling to grasp. Where do these two intersect? I say it’s somewhere in the realm of philosophy, open-minded theology, and quantum physics.
Interestingly, concerning the ET interviews that have been disclosed, (whether hoaxes or not, is currently unprovable), there is a point that ETs continue to bring up, concerning the aspect of spiritual existence. This should not be a mystery to our hard-headed scientists who are questioning them and consider their spiritual information somewhat useless. Our spiritual integration into the universe that we exist in, is our next big hurtle of understanding, which we currently fail to grasp as a species, on a scientific level. If we connect the ET/technology reality with our spiritual reality outlined in the Bible, then we would more clearly be able to address the implications of this connection. We would also be better at discerning the alignment of said ETs.
Obviously ETs who want to unlock our full potential, before we’re ready to handle it, will not have our best interest in mind. I would consider such entities as ‘bad guys’ aligned with Satan. However, if their goal is to orient us toward a path of love, and they actually give credence to the God of the Bible, (which many scriptures indicate that many life forms in the cosmos do; they’re called angels), then they would be the ‘good guys.’ I suspect in the future, there will be ET’s, (otherworldly beings, most likely humanoid), who will proclaim the Gospel to the world, and this will present theologians with a confusing dilemma, (Revelation 11; 14:6).
What is Heaven?
· There are 3 ‘Heavens,’ (2 Corinthians 12:2–4).
· Strong’s enhanced lexicon:
o 1st heaven = sky
o 2nd heaven = outer space
o 3rd heaven = God’s throne
· 1st Heaven
o Satan controls atmosphere, (with God imposed limitations), as prince of the power of the air, (Ephesians 2:2)
o Fallen angels delay God’s plans, blocking access to Earth in this realm, (Daniel 10:20).
· 2nd Heaven
o Hebrew word ‘Shamayim,’ translates as plural word for ‘heavens’ / Greek word Ouranos. Total listed, 657 times in the Bible.
o Most references to ‘heaven’ are actually to the ‘heavens,’ referring to the 2nd heaven. This is the same word referring to the abode of the sun, moon, and stars, (Genesis 1:14–20, 22:17; Deuteronomy 4:19; Isaiah 14:12–14; Psalms 8:3, 148:3–4; Ezekiel 32:8; Hebrews 11:3), and also ties directly to the abode of angels, which are consistently linked with ‘stars,’ (Job 38; Revelation 12:4; etc.).
o Host of heaven, or ‘heavens’, (ref 18 times in Old Testament / 1 time in New Testament) = life forms among the stars.
o The ‘Heavens’ are inhabited with life, (Job 38; Daniel 4:35; Colossians 1:15-18; Nehemiah 9:6; Revelation 12:12; 13:6).
o IMPLICATIONS: Future war in the heavens, is coming to Earth, battles of Antichrist prophesied, involving heavenly host, (Daniel 8:10–12); heavens will be shaken, (Isaiah 13:13; Luke 21:26; Mark 13:25), Satan will cast ‘stars’ aka ‘angelic forces’ down to Earth, (Revelation 6:13).
o IMPLICATIONS: An angel will preach the Gospel to the people of Earth, what will this look like? (Revelation 14:6).
o IMPLICATIONS: The Two Witnesses will descend from heaven, what will this look like? (Revelation 11:1-14).
· 3rd Heaven
o Described as physical place – a glorified planet in the northern hemisphere
§ Contains trees and rivers, (Revelation 22:3).
§ Contains mountains, (Zechariah 6:1, 8:8; Hebrews 12:23).
§ Contains weather/clouds, (Revelation 3-8).
§ Contains manufacturing to have cities, (Revelation 21), Streets, (Revelation 12:21), Mansions, (John 14:2), and angelic chariots.
§ Will be transferred to the Earth in the future, (Revelation 21:2). Only a physical place can be transferred to the physical Earth.
§ Contains natural, physical people; Enoch, (Genesis 5:22; Hebrews 11:5), Elijah, (2 Kings 2:11), Apostle John visited, (Revelation 4:1).
§ Will contain animals in the future, so animals are probably there now, (2 Kings 2:11; Zechariah 11:8; Isaiah 11:6-9).
o Associated with northern hemisphere
§ Lucifer’s attack, into the sides of the north, (Isaiah 14:12-14).
§ Mount Zion, in the sides of the north, (Psalm 48:2).
§ Promotion comes from God, not from south, east, or west – but north is conspicuously absent, indicating God’s direction is north, (Psalm 75:12-14). Three independent references in scripture, all associate God’s throne with the physical direction of north.
Lucifer’s ET connection
· Lucifer’s angelic kingdom on Earth, led rebellion, invaded God’s realm in an attack, (Ezekiel 28:11-19; Isaiah 14:12-14).
· Michael overcame Lucifer; Flood of Lucifer destroyed his kingdom – zero mortal survivors, predates Adam and Eve, (Genesis 1:2, Jeremiah 4:23-27; Psalms 104:6-9; 1 Peter 1:19-20; 2 Peter 3:5-7; John 17:24; Ephesians 1:4).
· Biblical phrase, “void and without form,” actually translates to “had become void and without form” – this was a destruction of the entire Earth, (Genesis 1:2). In theological terms, this is the “Gap Theory,” and it accounts for the duration of Lucifer’s angelic reign on Earth, which was probably a long time.
· Biblical phrase, “Foundation of the World,” actually translates to the “Destruction of the Social Order.” This phrase highlights areas in the Bible that speak of Lucifer’s reign, which came to an end, replaced by a new age of humanity, i.e. social order, on the Earth.
· Cro-Magnon / Neanderthal, are scientific proof that there were humanoid inhabitants of an angelic kingdom of long ago. Both had brains 10% larger than our own. Those who were mortal, were not translated into ‘angels’ yet, but were instead like Adam and Eve before the fall, pseudo-immortal. Those who were immortal, as angels are said to be, (Luke 20:36), escaped the destruction either in other dimensions, or fleeing to outer space.
· Prior to Satan’s fall, he had access to the vastness of the cosmos, walking amidst the ‘stones of fire,’ aka solar systems, (Ezekiel 28:14). This access was restricted following his fall from glory, (Ezekiel 28:16). These ‘stones of fire’ are significant, whatever they are, because Satan was no longer allowed among them after his fall. The idea of ‘suns’ being ‘stones of fire,’ should not be such a stretch to consider, for a being as powerful as Lucifer.
· Rahab – possible planetary explosion? The Bible speaks of Lucifer's kingdom being destroyed, and ‘Rahab’ is mentioned consistently with a reference to the heavens, (Job 26:11-13, Psalm 89:10), as well as with the fall of Satan, (Job 26:11-13; Isaiah 51:9). Physical evidence on the Earth, as well as Mars, and Jupiter, all suggest massive collisions long ago, with cosmic debris. The exploded planet hypothesis suggests the asteroid belt was once a planet in our solar system, which blew up, (or was blown up by an angelic weapon in the Archangel Michael’s arsenal). Jupiter was struck, and knocked sideways, explaining why the ring around it, is perpendicular to the sun. Mars was struck, and the atmosphere was decimated. Earth was struck, and all life was wiped out in a flood that followed. Genesis 1:2-25 is actually a restoration of Earth’s solar system, with literal days, and not an original creation, which occurred in Genesis 1:1. Earth’s entire solar system may have had several planetary civilizations under Lucifer’s reign, and all of them were wiped out with the destruction of ‘Rahab,’ aka Astera, (now the asteroid belt), which may have been a stronghold of Lucifer’s kingdom.
· IMPLICATIONS: This biblical theory provides a biblical explanation to archeological findings of ancient advanced technology, both inside the Earth, as well as on other planets, or on the moon, should such findings be discovered in the future.
After Satan/Lucifer’s kingdom was destroyed, as soon as he was able, he resumed his rebellion against God, from Earth, where he has been restricted ever since. Adam and Eve failed their test of temptation, thereby granting Satan greater authority on the Earth again, as the prince of the power of the air. In response to this, God pronounced Satan’s destruction through the ‘seed of the woman,’ referring to Jesus, as His plan to put an end to this rebellion once and for all, on the planet it was initiated from, (Genesis 3:15). That is why Jesus came to the Earth, of all places, and why heaven will be relocated here in the future.
Still determined to rebel against God to the bitter end, Satan used his access to allow the ‘sons of God,’ aka the Watchers, access to the Earth, and corrupt humanity, (Genesis 6; Enoch 7). This spawned the races of giants in the days of Noah, which led to the Flood of Noah, and giants returned after the flood as well. Deceased giants became what we now call demons, and the Earth has been plagued with them ever since.
Nephilim/Rephaim ‘Giants’ – possible Genetic manipulation by the ‘bad guys’
· Angels mated with humans, Sons of God, ‘bene Elohim’, fallen angels that sired Nephilim, (Genesis 6), later in company with Satan, (Job 1:5-6, 2:1, 38:7).
· Ten feet tall or more, (1 Samuel 17:4).
· Six fingers and six toes, (1 Chronicles 20:6).
· Bent entirely on perpetual evil, (Genesis 6:5).
· Inspiration of over 600 ancient legends all around the world, (Examples: Greeks, Norse, Sumerians, Egyptians, Hindus, etc.), (Genesis 6:4).
· Nephilim – giants, genetic monstrosities, (Genesis 6:4; Numbers 13:33; and many others).
· Rephaim – giants, genetic monstrosities, (Deuteronomy 2:11, Joshua 12:4, 2 Samuel 21:16; and many others)
· Nephilim also included Angel-Animal Hybrids, (Genesis 6:12; Enoch 7).
· People of Sodom and Gomorrah, going after ‘strange’ flesh, demanded sex with angels meeting with Lot, (Genesis 19:8-9; Jude 1:6-7).
· Giants in Extra Biblical literature, (Enoch, 2 Esdras, Genesis Aprocryphon, Jasher, and Jubilees), all speak of giants.
· IMPLICATIONS: In the last days, we will return to the days of Noah, (Matthew 24:27; Luke 17:26-30).
· IMPLICATIONS: Satan will have a ‘seed’ to counter God’s ‘seed,’ likely the Antichrist will be a Nephilim, (Genesis 3:15)
With the understanding of both faithful and fallen angels having limitations, it should be clear to see in the many details outlined in scripture, that much of their activity may have involved technology. The list of possibilities are extensive and varied.
Miscellaneous Examples of Possible ET Technology / Bible connection
· Other types of destruction, Entire Syrian army, 185,000, struck with death by a single angel, (2 Kings 19:35; Isaiah 37:36).
· Mental Manipulation at other times/places, Tower of Babel – scramble languages into small groups, (Genesis 11), mass suicide/panic with Gideon’s battle, (Judges 7:16-22).
· Miraculous Jail breaks for the Apostles, (Acts 5:19-21, 12).
· Artificial Intelligence, image of the beast, an intelligent, speaking, human creation, with breath (life) from the beast, (Revelation 13:11-18).
· Sword of fire Force field, preventing access to Tree of Life, (Genesis 3:24).
· Scales over the eyes / blinding contact lenses, (Acts 9:18).
· Star of Bethlehem, did it move? (Matthew 2:1-12).
· The Flood of Noah, planetary destruction, (Genesis 6, 7).
· Scrolls that impart knowledge when eaten, (Ezekiel 3:1-3; Revelation 10:10).
· Miracle births, Isaac, (Genesis 11:30; Hebrews 11:11), Sampson, (Judges 13), John the Baptist, (Luke 1:7, 36), Note: Jesus is the most miraculous birth of all, as God’s biological Son – doubtful technology was involved, as He is an original creation of God, His only begotten Son, (John 3:16). Jesus also existed as a member of the Trinity, prior to His birth as a mortal human, (John 1; Romans 11:36; Colossians 1:16).
· IMPLICATIONS: In the future, an Angel will preach the Gospel from the air, (Revelation 14:6-11).
· IMPLICATIONS: Could be protecting Israel even today, bizarre 200 MPH wind deflected missile launch on Tel Aviv (http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24811/Default.aspx).
· IMPLICATIONS: Famous UFO sighting of UFO over Dome of the Rock (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpWl4NyZzcA).