ALIENS IN THE BIBLE
A biblical perspective of supernatural
entities, realms of existence, and phenomenon
Author: John W. Milor
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART I (INTRODUCTION)
CHAPTER 1: MY
PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WITH THE UNKNOWN
CHAPTER 2: MY PERSPECTIVE IN THIS BOOK
CHAPTER 3: MY CALLING
PART II (ENTITIES)
CHAPTER 4: ANGELS, THE SONS OF GOD, AND THEIR OFFSPRING, THE NEPHILIM
1. The astounding power of angels:
2. Confusion with classifying angels:
3. Are angels physical beings?
3.1The Sethite theory:
3.2 The Sons of God angels:
3.3 The link between the flood, and Sodom and Gomorrah:
3.4 Why Noah?
3.5 Alien abductions in prophesy:
3.6 Marriage and sex among angels:
3.7 Why can angels sexually reproduce, but shouldnt? The Butterfly theory:
4. What kind of angel is Satan?
5. Satans tactics:
CHAPTER 5: THE HOSTS OF HEAVEN, THE STARS, AND CREATURES
1. Different types of angels:
2. The Hosts of Heaven:
3. Non-physical life forms that arent angels:
4. Physical life-forms that arent angels:
4.1 The issue of technology - do Gods faithful angels use technology?
4.2 The issue of technology - do fallen angels use technology?
4.3 Alien abductors probably fallen angels:
5. The balance of technological and spiritual development:
6. Difficult to classify technology between entities:
7. Gods intervention in the balance of technological and spiritual development:
8. The Stars:
8.1 The Twelve Stars Stars referring to people:
8.2 Stars referring to the Hosts of Heaven:
8.3 Stars referring specifically to angels:
9. Creatures in scripture:
10. Beasts in scripture:
11. Warnings in scripture be prepared:
CHAPTER 6: MYTHICAL BEINGS, BEASTS, AND MONSTERS
1. Examples of legends derived from fact:
2. Legends and idols - tools for demons:
3. Does scripture substantiate the existence of mythical beings?
CHAPTER 7: NON-PHYSICAL ENTITIES
1. Do ghosts exist?
1.1 Degrees of hell:
1.2 Cursed ground: Is there a case of haunting in the Old Testament?
1.3 Ceremonial cleanness:
1.4 Ghosts in the New Testament:
1.5 Warnings about the dead:
1.6 My own experience with necromancy:
1.7 Unintentional communication with the dead:
1.8 Conclusion about ghosts:
2. Can animals be ghosts?
2.1 Do all creatures of flesh and blood have spirits?
2.2 Should animals be treated with care? If so, then why?
2.3 Do animals have a basic sense of moral accountability? Can animals sin, and if so, what is their punishment?
2.4 Do Animals have any salvation?
2.4.1 The flood of Noah a foreshadowing of the cross:
2.4.2 Have unclean animals been spiritually cleaned?
2.4.3 What happens to animals when they die?
2.5 Conclusion of whether animals can become ghosts:
3. Demons, devils, and angels:
4. A Word about possession:
5. A Word about reincarnation:
6. A Word about astral projection:
CHAPTER 8: PSEUDO ENTITIES
1. The rise of artificial intelligence:
1.2 The Cosmists vs. the Terrestrialists:
1.3 Artificial intelligence is inevitable:
1.4 The biblical relevance of artificial intelligence:
1.5 A pseudo Holy Spirit:
1.6 The Mark of the Beast:
1.7 Satans counterfeit body:
1.8 Human pride:
2.1 Blessings, curses, and covenants:
2.2 Can Thought-forms assume a physical appearance?
2.2.2 Group mind thought-forms:
126.96.36.199 A word about prayer and faith:
2.2.3 Is stigmata a type of thought-form?
2.2.4 Thought-forms in legends and lore archetypes:
2.2.5 Thought-forms in Tibetan occultism:
2.2.6 Scientific study of thought-forms:
2.3 The danger of Dungeons & Dragons role playing games:
2.3.1 Religion in D&D:
2.3.2 Character alignments:
2.3.3 A Game of the mind:
2.3.4 Dungeons & Dragons thought-forms:
2.4 Could Thought-forms be ghosts?
2.5 The Thought-form / Piggy-back theory:
PART III (REALMS OF EXISTENCE)
CHAPTER 9: THE HEAVENLY REALMS
1. Understanding heaven:
1.2 The three realms of heaven:
1.2.1 The heavens are places:
1.2.2 Heaven as a state of glory:
1.2.3 Humanities journey through levels of glory:
1.2.4 The earths journey through levels of glory:
2. The Old Heaven and Earth - Satans ancient kingdom?
2.1 What does science have to tell us?
2.1.1 Organic compounds found on asteroids:
2.1.2 Micro-organisms are found on meteorites from Mars:
2.1.3 The face, and pyramids found on Mars:
2.1.4 The Martian cataclysm:
2.1.5 The Exploding Planet Hypothesis:
2.2 What does the Bible say about the Exploding Planet Hypothesis?
2.2.1 Were there worlds with civilizations before Adam and Eve were created?
2.2.2 A modern perspective of the big picture:
CHAPTER 10: THE REALMS OF HELL
1. Understanding hell:
1.2 Types of death:
1.3 Death and hell:
1.4 Hell became altered:
1.5 Differences between hell (Hades) and the lake of fire:
1.6 Degrees of hell:
1.7 The regions of hell (Hades) inner earth:
1.8 The journey of a lost soul:
2. Propaganda City:
PART IV (PHENOMENON)
CHAPTER 11: ASTRAL PROJECTION IN THE BIBLE
1. Reaching to the heavens?
2. Literally reaching to the heavens - by spiritual means:
3. Demonic deception:
4. The implications of astral projection:
5. Why did God intervene at the Tower of Babel?
6. The link between sorcery and the Tower of Babel:
7. An enormous interest in the stars:
8. Meeting places of the gods:
8.1 The Babylonian translation of the Tower of Babel "Gateway Of God":
9. Is astral projection evil?
10. NDEs - a type of astral projection:
11. Possible dangers involved with astral projection:
12. Advice: What I would do if this happened to me!
13. Uncorrupted spiritual knowledge in the ancient east:
14. A return to ancient knowledge how long will the veil be sustained:
CHAPTER 12: PSI IN THE BIBLE
1. What does modern science say about PSI?
2. PSI a non-human attribute:
3. PSI can science help?
4. PSI a human attribute - back before the fall:
5. PSI conclusion:
5.1 The hidden dangers of PSI:
5.2 A unique ministry:
CHAPTER 13: REINCARNATION IN THE BIBLE
1. Was John the Baptist Elijah reincarnated?
2. Modern day cases of reincarnation:
3. The demonic deceptions explanation of reincarnation:
4. The psychic phenomenon explanation of reincarnation:
CHAPTER 14: EVOLUTION IN THE BIBLE
1. The purpose of this chapter:
2. Confusion in biology:
2.1 Translation vs. Evolution:
2.2 The curse of survival:
2.2.1 Gods provision for the curse of survival - physical changes:
2.2.2 Changes in humanity:
3. Common design - efficient, and intimate:
3.2 The unknown:
4. Genetic experimentation:
5. The great deception:
A LAST WORD (THE GRAND CONCLUSION)