References used for Book: Aliens in the Bible
(Note: All http references should be active links for your investigation)
1. Article in Fresno Bee taken from John Markoff, New York Times, Warp-Speed computers on horizon, July 16, 1999.
2. Benny Hinn, Good Morning, Holy Spirit, Thomas Nelson, May 1997.
3. Betty J. Eadie and C Taylor, Embraced by the Light, Bantam Books, October 1994.
4. Brad Steiger, The UFO Abductors, Berkley Edition, 1988, page 202.
5. Carlos Castenada, anthropologist and author, mentions shape shifting throughout his works, which are a documentation of his apprenticeship under a Yaqui shaman, "Don Juan Matus".
6. Chuck Missler, (Tape Series: 2 tape set) Return of the Nephilim, 1997.
7. Chuck Missler, Mark Eastman, The Creator Beyond Time and Space, The Word for Today, 1996, Pages 12-17.
8. Collin Wilson & Dr. Christopher Evans, The Book of Great Mysteries, Dorset Press, New York, 1990, pages 143-157.
9. Douglas R. Groothuis, Deceived by the light, Harvest House Publishers, Inc., March 1995.
10. Dr. Carl Baugh, Giant Humans and Dinosaurs, http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/giants.htm.
11. Dr Karl Jansen, Ketamine and Quantum Psychiatry, http://www.lycaeum.org/drugs/Cyclohexamines/Ketamine/Ketamine_Quantum.html, 16 July, 1999.
12. Enhanced Strongs Lexicon, (Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc.) 1995.
13. General information on Salem witch trials: Alan Brinkley, Richard N. Current, Frank Freidel, T. Harry Williams, American History, McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1991, pages 80-81. Fact about true Christians ending the Salem witch trials was derived from my College history professor. Unfortunately I cant document this source.
14. Government Executive Magazine, Moving Toward the Space Age, April 1998.
15. Hal Lindsey, Planet Earth 2000 A.D., Western Front, Ltd. Palos Vardes
16. H.E. Puthoff, CIA Initiated Remote Viewing Program at Stanford Research Institute, Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin TX., July 1995.
17. Http://www.mt.net/~watcher/, UFOs, Aliens & Antichrist: The Angelic Conspiracy & End Times Deception, 1999. (Note: Watchers group is currently trying to get the domain www.Watchers.org, so look for it!)
18. Http://www.mt.net/~watcher/stones.html, Cydonia Mars: The "Stones of Fire" and Pre-Adamite Civilizations, August 1999.
19. Http://www.mt.net/~watcher/newun.html, Satans Plan to Escape Judgement, August 1999.
20. Hugo de Garis, Cosmism, http://psoup.math.wisc.edu/extras/deGaris/cosmism.html, 1996.
21. International Association for Near Death Studies, The Near-Death-Experience, http://www.iands.org/nde.html, August 1999.
22. Jenny Randals, The UFO Conspiracy: The First Forty Years, Blandford press, Artillery House, Artillery Row, London, 1990.
23. J. Isamu Yamamoto, The Near-Death Experience, Part Two: Alternative Explanations, an article from the Christian Research Journal, Summer 1992, page 14.
24. John W. Milor (ME my other book), Apparition, http://www.xlibris.com/apparition.html, 1999.
25. Kennewick man, http://www.inetex.com/joanne/ancientgiants.htm, 1999.
26. King James Version, (Cambridge: Cambridge) 1769. (Note: All passages of scripture referenced from the Holy Bible in this book are taken from this source, unless specifically listed otherwise).
27. Malin Space Science Systems, http://barsoom.msss.com/education/facepage/face.html, The "Face on Mars", 1995.
28. Martyn Amos, DNA Computation, http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/~ctag/archive/th/amos-thesis.ab.html
29. Mike Weeks, Giant Skeletons, http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Lagoon/1345/giants.html
30. M.J. Agee, Jesus is Coming Soon, http://www.kiwi.net/~mjagee/, 10 August, 1999.
31. NIV Study Bible, Zondervan Bible Publishers, Grand Rapids Michigan, 1985.
32. Pat Dasch, Allan Treiman, http://cass.jsc.nasa.gov/publications/slidesets/marslife.html, Ancient Life on Mars???, 2 April, 1997.
33. Patricia M. Wallace, Jeffrey H. Goldstein, & Peter E. Nathan, Introduction to Psychology, Wm. C. Brown Publishers, Dubuque, IA., 1990, pages 72, 82-86, and 203.
34. Rapture of the Church, http://home.swbell.net/jpdp/Rapture_B___W_Printable.html, 16 March, 1999.
35. Readers Digest, The Worlds Last Mysteries, Pleasantville, New York, Montreal, 1979, page 177.
36. Robert Monrow, Journeys Out of the Body, Main Street books, 1 March, 1973.
37. Rosemary Ellen Guiley, Harpers Encyclopedia of Mystical & Paranormal Experience, HarperSanFrancisco, San Francisco, 1991, pages 418-419.
38. Sophy Burnham, A Book on Angels, Ballantine Books, New York, NY., 1990, pages 133-192.
39. Tsugucjika Kaminuma and Gen Matsumoto, eds., Biocomputers: the Next Generation from Japan, (trans. Norman Cook).
40. William Buhlman, Adventures Beyond the Body: How to Experience Out-of-Body Travel, HarperSanFrancisco, New York, NY., 1996.41. William K. Purves, Gordon H. Orians, H. Craig Heller, Life: The Science of Biology, Sinauer Associates, Inc., W. H. Freeman and Company, 1995, pages 636-639.